Taste; Much of the tea consumed in Tibet is actually pu’erh favored for a rich, earthy infusion that can stand up to butter & salt. For our Tibetan Chai we took a page from their book & combined pu’erh with our sweet chai spices. When made on the stove, it yields on hearty, custard-like chai.
Type; Pu’erh Tea.
- Heat fresh, filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 2 grams of tea to a infuser, or straight into an 8-oz. mug.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Ollin’s organic tea.