Taste; Pu’erh teas undergo an aging process & are thus the only truly fermented teas. They can range from light to dark but this blend brews up an earthy, dark cup balanced perfectly by spicy ginger & a touch of orange. Yields multiple infusions.
Type; Pu’erh Tea.
- Heat fresh, filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 2 grams of tea to a infuser, or straight into an 8-oz. mug.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Ollin’s organic tea.