Description; Honeybush (Loose Leaf) is considered the “sister” to rooibos and is similarly high in antioxidants.
Taste; Ollin’s Honeybush (Loose Leaf) is a full-bodied, earthy brew with mild, peppery top notes.
Type; Rooibos Tea.
- Heat fresh, filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 2 grams of tea to a infuser, or straight into an 8-oz. mug.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Ollin’s organic tea.