Description; Earl Grey (Loose Leaf) combines a base of naturally-caffeine-free rooibos and natural oil of bergamot.
Taste; Ollin’s Earl Grey (Loose Leaf) offers a sweet, earthy twist on a classic, citrus-forward blend.
Type; Rooibos Tea.
- Heat fresh, filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 2 grams of tea to a infuser, or straight into an 8-oz. mug.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Ollin’s organic tea.
There are no reviews yet.