Sun Dried Mao Cha
Taste; While making Pu’erh “Mao Cha” refers to the processed leaf before it is pressed into cakes & aged. Our Sun Dried Mao Cha is complex but approachable. Well-balanced sweet & dry notes with white grape & a clean finish. Less earthy than others, slightly dry.
Type; Pu’erh Tea.
- Heat fresh, filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 2 grams of tea to a infuser, or straight into an 8-oz. mug.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Ollin’s organic tea.