Shu Pu’erh Classic
Taste; Shu Pu’erh Classic teas are fermented by piling wet leaves in a warm, controlled environment to achieve a rich dark flavor over a relatively short period of time. Full bodied & earthy but smooth with notes of peat.
Type; Pu’erh Tea.
- Heat fresh, filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 2 grams of tea to a infuser, or straight into an 8-oz. mug.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Ollin’s organic tea.