Description; Yerba Mate (Loose Leaf) is a South American herb with high antioxidant and energizing properties, comparable to coffee without the buzz, jitters or crash, and a subtle roasted character.
Taste; Ollin’s Yerba Mate (Loose Leaf) offers a robust, earthy flavor with a light, roasted finish.
Type; Mate Tea.
- Heat fresh, filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 2 grams of tea to a infuser, or straight into an 8-oz. mug.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Ollin’s organic tea.