Decaf English Breakfast
Description; Decaffeinated English Breakfast (Loose Leaf) offers a base of robust decaffeinated black tea.
Taste; Ollin’s Decaffeinated English Breakfast (Loose Leaf) is a full-bodied black tea brew with a malty finish, as rich as its caffeinated counterpart.
Type; Black Tea.
- Heat fresh, filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 2 grams of tea to a infuser, or straight into an 8-oz. mug.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Ollin’s organic tea.