Taste; Pu’erh teas undergo an aging process & are thus the only truly fermented teas. This blend is aged for 6 months in burbon barrels taking notes of cream, wine & surprising strawberry earthy flavors. This blend can never be duplicated making it a unique flavor available only once.
Type; Pu’erh Tea.
- Heat fresh, filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 2 grams of tea to a infuser, or straight into an 8-oz. mug.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Ollin’s organic tea.