Description; Hibiscus Blossom (Loose Leaf) are herbal, red flower petals in their natural size and form (whole flower), best known for their Vitamin C properties.
Taste; Ollin’s Hibiscus Blossom (Loose Leaf) offer a rosy brew and a characteristic tart flavor profile.
Type; Herbal Tea.
- Heat fresh, filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 2 grams of tea to a infuser, or straight into an 8-oz. mug.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Ollin’s organic tea.