Description: Irish Breakfast (Loose Leaf) marries two full-bodied organic black teas, and is thought to be stronger than English Breakfast.
Taste: Ollin’s Irish Breakfast (Loose Leaf) is a well-rounded, malty and rich brew.
Type; Black Tea.
- Heat fresh, filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 2 grams of tea to a infuser, or straight into an 8-oz. mug.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Ollin’s organic tea.