Description; Coconut Chai (Loose Leaf) combines robust spices and coconut essence with a base of malty Assam black tea.
Taste; Ollin’s Coconut Chai (Loose Leaf) is a well-rounded, spicy black tea brew with creamy coconut undertones.
Type; Black Tea.
- Heat fresh, filtered water just short of the boiling point.
- Add 2 grams of tea to a infuser, or straight into an 8-oz. mug.
- Pour the heated water into the mug.
- Steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves, or take out the infuser.
- Sip and enjoy Ollin’s organic tea.